Young Nigerian Firefighter Sleeps While Charging Phone on Bed, Gets Electrocuted - Zinny's Blog
AD BANNER

Post Top Ad

AD BANNER

Young Nigerian Firefighter Sleeps While Charging Phone on Bed, Gets Electrocuted

Share This

Please, don't talk and charge your phone at the same time. Check and replace faulty cables to prevent stories that touch. Be careful!

This unfortunate young Nigerian firefighter, Imaobong Ekanem, who was working with the Akwa- Ibom state Fire Service shockingly died because she got electrocuted while charging her phone which she left on her body while sleeping.

Maryam Christopher, a friend of the deceased's Facebook page has the inner scoop:

''She was charging her phone and drop it on her body and slept off and NEPA took light and brought it back while she was sleeping and it shocke (sic) her to death''

No comments:

Post a comment

Disclaimer: The views expressed in comments published on

zinnychukwuka.com

are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of zinnychukwuka.com

For Complaints/Business, Please, contact on zinnylicious6@gmail.com

Thank You...

Post Bottom Ad

AD BANNER

Pages